MAXIMIZE YOUR ADVERTISING WITH BLACK WOMEN PROMOTE
At Black Women Promote we understand the importance of offering every female-owned business a chance to showcase their events, products or services. However, due to the sheer number of members in our group, many ads tend to get lost in the feed now, or may not ever get approved. So we decided to offer every single business owner a new opportunity to promote.
When you promote with Black Women Promote, you will reach our 25,000+ membership, plus your ads will create thousands of impressions on Facebook.The best part is that every single business owner, regardless of size now has the same opportunity to advertise with Black Women Promote.
The following promotional Opportunities are now available for those who wish to stand out from the crowd. There are now several ways to promote your business, service, event or ad with with Black Women Promote.
Cover Showcase Ad
This gives you the Facebook Cover Space located within the group. This means every eye that comes to the group sees your ad. This means that every member will be notified with a message regarding your ad. This means that almost 26,000 pairs of eyes are more likely to see your ad more than any other.
But this is because this spot gives you the maximum exposure and almost instant credibility, regardless of what you are promoting. Stop wasting your advertising dollar and get your business front and center. Make sure that those you want to see your ad see your ad! Plus on top of the COVER AD itself, B.W.P PROMOTIONS will also give you a MAJOR shout out on your special day!
Think about it, even with a 1% response or 256 responses. How much is 256 responses worth to your business? I am not sure about you but 256 could create massive change for any business in my opinion. Best of all, you will receive a B.W.P BADGE to display proudly on your website or blog that is good for the whole year! This is just a little extra added value for our members who choose to Showcase their Promotions with B.W.P. Total cost for the Royal Pampering: Just $100
With an Announcement Ad, your posts/promo sits up at the top of all messages along with Admin Announcements. Best of all, your ad will display to ALL members as an announcement plus we will announce your ad to the group throughout the day, so you get extra exposure.
The cost for an Announcement Ad is $25. Act fast though because these are limited to just 5 per day. That is 5 out of 26,000 so act quickly to reserve your spots. Order multiple days at once and buy in bulks of $100 to maximize your exposure.
Video Spotlight Ad
A Video Spotlight provides an opportunity to showcase A VIDEO!!! This can be an ad, a lesson, a training, a webinar, a show or podcast. We will not only promote your video within the group, but we will set up a VIDEO WATCH PARTY for your business within the group, which will assist you in reaching many more members. Best of all, your video stays in our video section providing you with advertising again and again. The cost for a Video Spotlight Ad is just $50
Story Spotlight Ad
We are creating Advertising opportunities for businesses who wish to tell THEIR STORY! Submit your ad copy and we will spin your story and share it with our membership. Best of all, this puts quit a bit of spotlight on your business. The cost for a Story Spotlight Ad is $50.
Official Digital BWP Badge
Get an OFFICIAL DIGITAL BLACK WOMEN PROMOTE BADGE to display on your website, page or blog. This digital badge acts as an official credential indicating that you are a Black Female Business. This digital badge counts as a CREDENTIAL on LinkedIn and other locations. It acts as a verification that you are indeed a Black Female Owned Business. So order your B.W.P Basic Digital Badge today and show the world that you are a Proud Member of the Black Women Promote family. The cost for a Digital Badge is $60. ($5 per month – paid annually)
Official Gold Digital Badge
The Gold Digital Badge offers all that the Basic Digital Badge offers, however; the Gold Badge verifies that you are a LICENSED BUSINESS OWNER or a VERIFIED FACEBOOK PAGE OWNER.
This acts as verification and as a credential through LinkedIn and places like credential. net. You can proudly display your professional Badge on your page and let the world know that you are a Verified Black Business Owner. The cost for the Gold Digital Badge is $75. ($6.25 per month – paid annually)
Basic B.W.P BADGE – For just $5 you can order a basic non-digital B.W.P BADGE – JPEG, PNG or PDF.
Basic Gold B.W.P Badge – You can order a basic non-digital GOLD BADGE for just $10. This is a gold basic B.W.P BADGE – JPEG, PNG or PDF.
We look forward to assisting you with your advertising needs. At B.W.P. Promotions, we strive to help Black Female Business Owners to market to other Black Female Business Owners. Contact Black Women Promote with any further questions.
1. Advertising content is subject to Black Women Promotes approval. Black Women Promote reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation, or position commitment at any time and for any reason. Advertising content that could be mistaken as news or other nonadvertising material must be clearly marked “Advertisement.” Black Women Promote reserves the right to add such a notation above and/or below any copy. Only publication of an advertisement shall constitute final acceptance of the advertiser’s order.
2. Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of Black Women Promote.
3. Black Women Promote reserves the right to convert print advertisements into digital products, to include them in electronic databases and other versions of the publication, and to make them available through the Internet or through other sources.
4. The Advertiser and/or its agency assumes liability for all content of advertisements published by Black Women Promote. The Advertiser and/or its agency grants Black Women Promote the right and license to use, reproduce, transmit, and distribute all creative materials supplied by or on behalf of the Advertiser, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, logos, illustrations, and photographs (the “Creative”). Advertiser and/or its agency represents and warrants that: (i) it has all the necessary rights in the Creative; (ii) the Creative does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (iii) the Creative does not violate or infringe upon any third-party right in any manner or contain any material or information that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous; that violates any person’s right of publicity, privacy or personality; or that may otherwise result in any tort, injury, damage, or harm to any person. The Advertiser and/or its agency acknowledges that Black Women Promote is relying on the foregoing representations and warranties.
5. Recruitment advertisements may not contain references or links to other commercial job services.
6. Black Women Promote reserves the right to make reasonable inquiries to determine the legitimacy of the Advertiser and/or its agency’s position of what is being advertised
7.The Advertiser and/or its agency agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Black Women Promote and its respective officers, directors, and employees harmless from and against any and all expenses and losses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred on the basis of a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or in connection with any claim arising from or related to any advertisement supplied by the Advertiser and/or its agency, including, but not limited to, claims of copyright or trademark infringement and claims of libel or invasion of privacy.
8. Advertisements not received by the closing deadline will not be subject to approval or revision by the Advertiser and/or its agency. Black Women Promote will not be responsible for errors appearing in advertisements that are placed too late for proofs to be submitted, or for errors in advertisements received after the closing deadline. The Advertiser and/or its agency is responsible for checking the accuracy of the proofs it receives.
9. Cancellations or changes in orders must be received in writing at least 24 hours before the Advertisement is schedule to post to receive a full refund.
10. Black Women Promote shall not be liable for any costs or damages if, for any reason, it fails to publish an advertisement. Black Women Promote is not liable for delays in delivery and/or nondelivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of Black Women Promote.
11. For online and e-mail-newsletter advertising, Black Women Promote shall not be liable to the Advertiser and/or its agency for any technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data, or other injury, damage, or disruption to advertisements or Web sites, that is beyond the control of Black Women Promote . Black Women Promote has no obligation to detect the presence of any computer virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, or other technology or software causing damage to end users’ computers in any item received from Advertiser and/or its agency.
12. The Advertiser must approve the Ad before it goes live. Black Women Promote will not be held liable for any errors found after an Ad has been posted.
13. Unless specifically agreed to in writing by Black Women Promote, these Advertising Terms and Conditions shall supersede and control any contrary provision of any advertiser or agency-provided contract, insertion order, or copy instructions, even if the included advertisement is published. Black Women Promote does not accept insertion orders containing disclaimers of any kind.
While the service is designed to be effective, Advertiser’s payment and use of the service indicates acceptance of the following:
1. The service is provided “as is” and without any specific promises or guarantees of quality, suitability, accuracy, completeness, or performance.
2. Black Women Promote disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, title, noninfringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
3. Black Women Promote has no liability for any errors or omissions relative to the service and is not responsible for any damages or losses that occur as a result of the use or inability to use the service.
4. In no event will Black Women Promote be liable to the Advertiser or any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages or penalties even if Black Women Promote has been advised of the possibility of such damages or penalties.
5. In no event will Black Women Promote ’s maximum liability, for any reason, exceed $100.
6. It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to notify Black Women Promote at least 7 days in advance of any changes to Advertiser’s Web site.
7. Black Women Promote will not bare any responsibility in the event that an Advertiser does not provide a product or service as outlined in the Advertisers Ad. Consumers are responsible to perform their own “due diligence” by verifying and researching before entering into an agreement or a financial transaction with the Advertiser.
1. All rates to advertise are subject to change.
2. The Advertiser and/or its agency, if an agency is used, shall be jointly and severally liable for all moneys due and payable to Black Women Promote.
3. The Advertiser and/or its agency are required to pay a fee assessed by Black Women Promote to advertise in advance prior to their Ad placement.
4. Invoices are due in U.S. dollars upon receipt.
5. Black Women Promote has the right to refuse to publish and/or cancel an Ad placement for any reason and return charges for the Ad placement to the Advertiser.
6. The failure of Black Women Promote to enforce any one or more of these provisions will not be construed to be a waiver of any of the Advertising Terms and Conditions clauses or of Black Women Promote ’s right to enforce such provisions.
Published-May 6, 2019